Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Post-Processing

I am working on trying some new things in photoshop.  I wanted to post a few pic's side by side.  Please feel free to leave me a comment on which you like better.  And any constructive criticism you may have :)
The one on the left or top is the before and straight out of camera.
I love the processed one :) but of corse he is the most beautiful boy no matter what :)
I'm torn on this one.  Maybe they are just too different?
I do realize they are two different pic's but I was too far in the process to switch it :) close enough.  Love the one on the right!
Bottom one hands down.
I like the one on the left better.  Sometimes it just doesn't work :) 
Believe it or not but this pic IS straight out of camera.  Not touching it!  Love it!
I didn't do the comp on this because I ran out of time but I am honestly really torn on this.  I really like it but I think it looks over-processed and goes too far from her cute self :)

Better in black and white

Anyway, I feel like photoshop is amazing and their are definitely pic's that are better with it.  BUT you don't have to use it all the time.  It's easy to get carried away and go too far from the original.  It's fun to play around but I still love those organic, natural shots!  Just wanted to post some things I have been trying out lately :)






1 comment:

  1. I think they all suck because all of them - processed or not - show off how much more talented you are than I'll ever be. And you suck, too. So there.

    PS - Will you pretty please take our pictures sometime? Maybe we can fly down for a weekend, destroy your house, make you work by photographing us, and then go home. Sounds like fun for you, right?

    ReplyDelete