Sunday, March 27, 2011

N+D Married!

This reception was SO fun!  I loved every minute of it.  There was a point during their first dance when they recited vows to one another that, well lets just say, I am glad I had my camera in front of my face.  It was one of those moments in my life that I just felt honored to be in the room.  These two are definitely made for one another.  They were so happy and they both looked like they were having so much fun.  It was such a great way to start their lives together.  It was such a pleasure to be part of it!  Not to mention that N was a BEAUTIFUL Bride!
Daddy / Daughter dance.... so sweet!
This is N's new step-son and she is amazing with him.  A beautiful thing to see!!
Have I ever mentioned how much I adore Grandparents??
Congrats to the happy couple!  Thank you for sharing your special day with me!





No comments:

Post a Comment