Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The BEAUTIFUL Miss T

I know its been a while since I have updated.  It's been an in-sane couple of weeks.  BUT I have the BEST session to post!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE all these pic's!!
This girl is literally the total package!  She is going places and I have a feeling that someday I will be able to say, "I took her picture" because she is going to be a big deal.  She's GORGEOUS, smart and an athlete!  Plays soccer for Texas Christian University!  HELLO!  Sorry boys, she's taken :)
I'm sort of obsessed with these boots...
Usually behind every successful child is a beautiful, amazing MOM!  Her Mom was SO fun and kept making her laugh.  Watching these two was so neat.  I hope that me and my daughter can have a relationship like these two!  They were cracking each other up and you could see how much they love and respect one another.  A beautiful thing to see!

It was such a FUN session!  I adore them both!  Thank you Ladies it was so fun!!











No comments:

Post a Comment