Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Sisters

A few months ago my husband and I were presented with an opportunity to have the Missionaries from our Church move in with us.  (We are LDS)  
I will admit that at first, I was nervous!  We have never had people live with us before.  BUT I am so thrilled to have these amazing girls with us!  
These Sisters have enriched my life and my families lives so much.  They are both silly, beautiful, kind, gracious young Ladies.  They have truely brought so much to our home.  I am so grateful to have them here.  I feel blessed to have them.  They have such strong conviction, they are hard-working, honest, loving, funny, and spiritual.  Again, I am blessed for knowing them.  I could not ask for better examples for myself and my kids.  Love them!!














 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these! My favorite is the one of the two of them laughing...such awesome pictures for you and them!

    ReplyDelete