Friday, July 1, 2011

Baby C

Ok baby C is the BEST baby!  I almost made a video of him so I can show it to all future babies so they can see what to do :)  He is the SWEETEST thing!  His parents were pretty amazing as well...

Isn't she beautiful?!  Nothing quite like a Mommy and her baby :)
Except maybe a Dad and his boy...

This family was really fun to shoot because they ADORE this little guy!  Such sweet parents.  This is one lucky baby!  
I have to explain this one.  My husband told me not to post it because he thinks its a weird angle and you might agree... BUT it's my favorite shot of the day!  I love it because that tiny little chubby dimpled hand is only going to look like that for such a short amount of time.  I always loved my babies cute little hands and I think this one is pretty darn cute!  This baby and family was such a pleasure!  THANK YOU!





No comments:

Post a Comment