Thursday, December 2, 2010

Meet my BFF's

I really can't explain how much I love this family.  These are my bff's from Utah.  When I think of them it breaks my heart a little bit because I realize how much I miss them!  We have had the BEST times together!!  I really can't put into words how much I love them!  And I really hope Beth will still want to be my friend because my battery totally died 10 mins into the shoot!!!  I was dying.... hopefully she will forgive me and love the ones I got as much as I do!

Beth-- This one is for you :)

I have adored this beautiful girl since day one of her life!  She will forever have a special place in my heart.  She is honestly the perfect child!  Love her!

This boy is HILARIOUS and so sweet!  We call him Buzzy.  I am pretty sure he likes my husband way more than me but I still love him.

Baby Zac!  Cutest boy ever.  Did not love getting his pic taken which is to bad because my camera LOVED him!

Dear Beth-- You are the most amazing mom!  And your kids are the best.  You have taught me every good thing I know about parenting!  And you happen to be an amazing friend!  I love you.

Dear Eric-- You have taught me nothing but I still really like you.  


The BEST kids!  

Next time.... I will have a full charge :)  Love you and miss you already.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Tyree I don't know how you did it, but you made us look pretty dang good. I didn't have a chance to look at the pictures last night because I had Bunco at my house. Which turned out to be a good thing because I would have had red eyes from boo-hooing over the nice things you said. Thank you so much for taking our pictures. I miss you guys everyday! We're so lucky you came on our Lake Powell trip some 10 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth looks AMAZING! They're such a cute family. Although I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight because you came to Utah and took their pics but not ours. If I send you a letter filled with my tears will you feel sorry enough for me to take pics of my family? I'll even blow my nose in it if that's what it takes.

    ReplyDelete