Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The BEAUTIFUL B's




The Second Photoshoot
I completely fell in love with this boy!  He is the CUTEST little guy.  We totally bonded!  We even set up a play date :)  Not to mention my camera is also in love with him!!!

See why I love him?  He is SO dang cute!!!

There is something about Mom's and their boys.... I love it.  My fav shot of the day :)

And then their is THIS beautiful girl.  Such a doll!  Like she seriously is a teeny tiny little doll.  So adorable!  Gorgeous actually!!

Sooooooo beautiful!

These two are truly amazing people!  They were so fun, easy-going and need I mention.... PHOTOGENIC!  

This whole family adores each other.  They are so fun and so sweet!

I loved spending time with you guys.  You are so genuine, kind and just super awesome!  Love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Tyree!!! Pictures are so near and dear to my heart! You captured to sweet innocence and personality of my kids expressions! There is nowhere else to go but up Tyree! Thanks for putting up with us not once but twice, you are FANTASTIC!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Tyree you did an amazing job...I am the luckiest guy around because I get to see my gorgeous wife and two of the cutest kids around EVERY day! Thanks for capturing their beauty...in and out! I can't wait for the next photo shoot! JARED

    ReplyDelete