Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kari+Kris Married!

I have been DYING to get this wedding posted because it was soooo beautiful!  And beautiful in every aspect, the people, the venue, the food, the ceremony, the reception.  ALL OF IT!  Did I mention the people?  This Bride belongs on the cover of a Bridal magazine because she is GORGEOUS!  Her husband is pretty darn cute too!

Getting ready... 

The breath-taking ceremony...



The reception... SO FUN!
And now for my FAVORITE picture of the night and possibly favorite pic that I have ever taken.  At every wedding their is always "the moment" it's that amazing moment that makes me cry EVERY time.  It seems to be an intimate second where they realize how much they really do love each other and both feel lucky to have the other.  These two also both lost their fathers far too early in life and they were watching the slide show missing their Dad's.  Such a sweet picture.  I hope Kris won't hate me forever for posting this!!
And lastly... I could not say it better myself!
  LOVE THESE TWO!  And I wish you both all the best!








1 comment:

  1. LOVE all of them! the moment picture is amazing. so sweet. my favorite is the b/w with Kari and her mom. a fun picture. :)

    ReplyDelete